Wednesday, April 1, 2009

“The Human Right of Happiness”

Have you ever thought… “Why can’t I just be happy?”

Does the thought of pure, utter and complete happiness seem absolutely unattainable?

Or do you ever feel that just at the moment when you have obtained complete happiness, it is suddenly swept away from you, leaving you right where you started, or an even worse place than you were before?

Well, I’m excited to tell you that your life does not have to be filled with feelings of hopelessness, doubt and despair. Hello, I'm Ms. Hite and it thrills me to inform you that each and every one of us has a human right to be happy. (You heard me correctly, a HUMAN RIGHT!) My upcoming book, “The Human Right of Happiness,” will give you the blueprint on what steps to take towards ensuring you live your best possible life; with happiness as your foundation.

Luckily, you don’t have to wait until April of next year to begin implementing the keys to a successful, fulfilling and happy life. Because life is a journey, not a destination, my free weekly blog will walk you through the different ways to enjoy life, and reveal how happiness is within you right now -- at this very moment.

This will be one of the most dynamic blogs you’ll ever have to pleasure of experiencing. It’ll be packed with entertaining information, strategies and exercises that will encourage you to have the life you’ve always wanted to have (If you’ve always wanted to be happy that is.) We’ll cover a range of things that affect our happiness like Wealth, Career, Health & Wellness, Diet & Exercise and of course Dating & Relationships (my expertise hehehe). Also, this is the one and only blog that offers the “Ask Kiki” section, where you can (anonymously) ask yours truly any question you’d like and I can share my jewels of wisdom with you. And don’t worry; if I don’t have the answer, I have a dynamic team of people who I can get the answer from. So BRING IT ON!!!

If you’re ready for the long lasting happiness that is your natural human right, sign up for my free blog below which will be emailed to you every Thursday. Or you can simply visit http://humanrightofhappiness.blogspot.com/ every Thursday morning for a weekly guide to your new exciting, fulfilling, incredibly happy life. Let’s get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment