Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Greetings Blogger Family!

I know it has been some time since I’ve posted my last entry. But my delay is not without good reason… I am pleased to announce the unveiling of my new website!

Now you can have access to the entire Human Right of Happiness movement by visiting http://www.humanrightofhappiness.com/.

Thank you to everyone who has been following my blog and anticipating my book. I appreciate your continued support as we take our happiness to the next level by embracing my methods and now utilizing my free all-access website!

This self-help site has TONS of information for those who would like to “help themselves” to the knowledge I have to share with you! Whether it’s Health & Wellness, Dating & Relationships, Wealth & Career, or the Women’s Corner, humanrightofhappiness.com has something for everyone to add to their life-long journey of happiness!

Also, there’s an “Ask Kiki” (that would be yours truly) section that allows you to (anonymously) ask me any question you’d like and allows me to share my jewels of wisdom with you.

Remember, share this site with your friends or anyone who you think it may add value to their lives.

So there you have it, your key to happiness is one click away! Thanks for your time and as always, I love you all.

xoxo

Ms. Hite

http://www.humanrightofhappiness.com/

p.s. Please visit the site in a Mozilla Firefox browser window. Using Internet Explorer may distort the format. (I have techs working on this as we speak!)

No comments:

Post a Comment